Monday, April 4, 2011

Pre-Op Today and Check-in Tomorrow Morning


We just got home from a long day of pre-op.  It felt longer than it actually was.

And I haven't slept all that much in the past few days.  And I have way too many things to do before going to bed in a couple of hours.

So I will plan to post more tomorrow, hopefully.  The goal is to keep the updates going on the blog, since we won't be able or willing to be in touch with everyone during the day.  So please check back here for updates.

In the meantime, we're gonna go to bed and say our prayers, so that our little girl's big day is a success.  Please join us in praying for her.

Signing off until then.

5 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers! I remember Calvin's pre-op. I was sooo tired. It is such an emotional event. I am excited for Cora and your soon to be new life post-op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will most certainly be in my thoughts, Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and Cora. It will be hard to let her go, but when she comes out the other side sooo worth it! We were just in your shoes two weeks ago tomorrow and two weeks later I can't believe I was so scared because it made such a difference to Reagan. Hang in there and know the Great Physician and lots of prayers are on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep strong! We'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of sweet lil COra. Hope all is going well!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!