Sunday, June 26, 2011

Operation Smiley Girl


My attempts to catch Cora smiling on camera are usually met with little success. She is fascinated by the camera, but just won't smile at it. But this afternoon I got several of her smiling at Nick. As you can see, he can make her smile like no one else.

After running a few errands getting ready to leave for our trip on Tuesday, we set up a towel and a beach umbrella in the backyard while Nick tended our withering garden. Cora had fun lounging in the shade playing with her toys and then rewarded her Daddy with some beautiful grins for his effort.

What a sweet Sunday.











2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I don't know how she get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi little Cora, You are a cutie pie. I love your smile:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!