Sunday, March 18, 2012

Flashback- The Unbearable Cuteness of Bean

I've been out of touch the last few days, up visiting family.  We've been relaxing, cooking and laughing, and forgetting to take pictures or open a computer.

But I've been thinking about this video.  This sweet little 4 month old Cora Bean.  Oh so tiny and sweet, with her bobbing little head and soft little cheeks.  Looking at old baby videos recently has been tickling my fancy.

So I thought you might like another peek too.  My little Sweetie Bean!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love how we can look back! I could watch videos like this of my kids and I'd be happy all day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh how cute is miss Bean! love to look back...and see how far our little ones have come! smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she was so adorable!!! I was just watching old videos of Russell yesterday, they sure grow fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!