Sunday, June 30, 2013

More, Please!

The day after my whiny tired-of-being-constantly-sick post hit the air, we finally felt well enough to get outside.

So without anything really to say, I just wanted to share the joy of finally escaping the house, after the end of our most recent quarantine.  Such bliss!  Since such activities seemed like mere fantasies just a couple of days before, I had to share a little bit of our happiness with the world.  Our summer to-do list is being checked off.

My little model lounging in the back as I got her barely-used water table ready.

Happy to be outside!

Today, feeling even more like ourselves, we set out to enjoy one of Portland's beautiful outdoor pools.  Cora was in heaven.  We were having too much fun to get any water pics.

Carrot-faced at the pool!




We just may be sharing more of our summer adventures for the next few weeks, if the fun continues.  Just so happy to be out and about.

Thank you to everyone for all your well wishes.  They mean a lot.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you guys are all feeling better! I love Cora's smiles and her big blue eyes. Hope your summer continues to be fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you were able to go to the pool. Cora is adorable, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better. Cora is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are both feeling better. Enjoy this beautiful summer! Ben is already sporting a little tan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!