Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Down Syndrome Awareness Month

It is October 1st, the kick-off of Down Syndrome Awareness month.

For the past three Octobers, I have posted daily for the occasion.  But this month that task seems entirely overwhelming.  Things like showering tend to get pushed to the back burner these days, and it's a sincere struggle to get the bare minimum done on a daily basis, with my two little attention-seeking girls attached to me at all times, and a to-do list that never seems to dwindle.

I'd like to do it, I really would.  I'd like to think I could find even a moment every day.  I may try.  But I am reserving the right to grant myself a little slack.  So we will just have to see.

Today I will simply post a photo of the hilarious, silly, adventurous, sweet, loving (and today, infuriating) little girl who has made me this month mean something to me.

To my lovely little Cora girl.  Happy Down Syndrome Awareness month to YOU.

Even all scratched up, it's a beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!